Urban Mobility is Changing
Urban mobility companies are expanding their services in cities at a rapid pace. Cities need to adapt to these changes in order to avoid chaos and problems before they arise.
* example dashboards
Wunder City is the tool that can help cities evaluate, plan and regulate mobility companies by aggregating and understanding data.
Smart Cities Need
Gain a comprehensive overview of new and existing mobility services in your city.
Make better decisions on urban and infrastructure planning based on data analysis.
Collaborate with operators and private companies on a level playing field - no market experience needed.
Be responsible for turning your city green and sustainable. Improve the quality of life for your citizens.
City of Hamburg
The City of Hamburg had the goal of improving their infrastructure and paving the way towards a greener future. In order to do that, they needed to get a handle on new mobility modes in the city.
That’s why Hamburg uses reports to create an urban planning framework. The reports visualize data that Hamburg can analyze to make smarter decisions on how to organize the city’s mobility services.
"The cooperation with Wunder Mobility gives us the opportunity to understand precisely what new mobility types demand of us as a city and what measures need to be taken to ensure an efficient collaboration between these mobility services."
The tools cities need to
prepare for the future
* example dashboard
Reporting Made Simple
- Relevant data from multiple mobility services is processed and aggregated into one overview. Use the results to aid in urban planning and strategy.
- Thorough reports visualize data in an easy-to-digest way.
- No previous knowledge of data or special teams are required to get set up.
- Flexible reports are created and customized to fit each city’s individual needs.
Data On Demand
- View all available mobility providers and compare how their services stack up.
- Analyze historical data to get an overview of the way the market is developing.
- Measure high and low demand fluctuations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Create strategic “no-drive” or “no-parking” zones in specific neighborhoods and areas.