To all our partners, clients and friends -
Firstly, on behalf of all of us at Wunder Mobility, I hope this message finds you and your families in the best of health.
As COVID-19 becomes a matter of global concern and authorities ramp up their efforts to help contain its spread, we want to assure you that our top priorities remain the following:
- Maximizing our resources towards ensuring excellent service levels for existing clients and partners across the world.
- Enabling a fast and efficient deployment of services for newly onboarded clients.
- Supporting local efforts to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19 by moving towards a more remote working environment, canceling upcoming events and pausing all non-essential business travel.
With a shared vision of enabling mobility, we’re actively working with our clients towards improving the availability and accessibility of their services on the ground. During these times, our mutual goal is to enable communities to access multiple mobility options outside the realm of traditional forms of public transport and help #flattenthecurve by social distancing.
Staying true to the service commitment to our partners, our primary goal currently is to adapt ourselves to the immediate needs of their businesses. Keeping this in mind, we are moving to a much more flexible team structure by taking measures such as:
- We are shifting resources towards increasing the availability of business and tech support for our clients.
- We are putting processes in place to minimize resolution times for all incoming service requests.
- We are moving to a more agile style of product development under the current circumstances and will stay on track with our product roadmaps and feature delivery.
A lot of our partners are currently going through incredibly difficult times in order to make sure that access to sustainable and economical means of transportation stays available. I would like to take this opportunity, on behalf of Wunder Mobility, to thank all of you and pledge our support to the same mission. Your hardships inspire us to work harder and solve this crisis together.